Events calendar 2018
- Cantine Mariotti, while waiting for the national holiday on april 25th and may 1st is proud to announce two important events:
– SUNDAY APRIL 15th, from 15:00 to 19:00 free wine tasting of our two best labels “Cinabro” and “Piandeifiori” paired with pizza, cheese and cold cuts.
– SUNDAY APRIL 22nd, free guided tour in the cellar and a walk around the farm hystorical vineyards ending with a free wine and regional food tasting.
- 25 Aprile in Cantina
Mariotti’s farm opens its cellar on april 25th from 09:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:30 in order to experience the flavours of our best labels and celebrate Italy’s liberation day.
- May 1st in the country
Mariotti’s farm celebrates the labour day along its green rows, the Cellar is open for a great local food and wine tasting experience in two different occasions:
Lunch: Homemade pasta (Strozzapreti) with mushrooms and sausages, roast meat with salad and baked potatoes, home made cakes. “Riflessi” (Bianchello del Metauro), “Osterosso” (Marche Rosso IGT 2016), “Passito” di Bianchello 2016. € 25.00
Afternoon Snack: Italian wrap with cold cuts and cheese paired with a glass of “Riflessi” (Bianchello del Metauro) and “Osterosso” (Marche Rosso IGT 2016). € 10.00
Info and reservation at 339-7536641 – 3460292041.
- Cantine Aperte 2018
Cantine Mariotti takes part to the 26th edition of CANTINE APERTE, a weekend where wine lovers, together with families and friends, can discover our farming secrets and taste our best labels. The event will be held on saturday May 26th (open cellar from 10:00 to 19:00) and Sunday May 27th (open cellar from10:00 to 18:00).
- Bianchello & Friends
Mariotti’s Farm shall partecipate to the 2nd edition of “Bianchello & Friends”. One of the biggest event of the year taking place in the pleasant atmosphere of Conventino di Gradara, where regional food meets the fine wine labels of the most important Bianchello Wine producers.
The event is scheduled to start at 19:00 on saturday june 2nd. Info and reservations at: 3331792661 or 3495296980
- The Sea in the Countryside
Every saturday in june (June 16 to June 30), in the quiet atmosphere of the countryside, a complete wine tasting to be paired with traditional seafood. Menù: Mixed seafood entree, Seafood crepes, traditional brodetto (seafood soup), grilled fish with salad, lemon sorbet and Mariotti’s farm Prosecco.
Advance reservations are appreciated not later than the preceding friday. Info and reservation at 339-7536641 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. € 45.00 per person.
- Aperitif in the Vineyard
Every friday in june (June 15 to June 29) traditional style aperitif from 7:30 p.m till late, in the magical atmosphere of Mariotti’s farm, where traditional food meets our best wine labels.Advance reservations are appreciated not later than the preceding thursday. Info and reservations at: 339-7536641 e-mail email@example.com. € 15.00 per person
- A fresh “Apericena” at Mariotti’s vineyard
Visit our cellar every wednesday in july for a complete regional food and wine tasting experience. Our best local DJs Emidio Rossi (july 4th and july 18th ) and Alessandro Casalini (july 11th and july 25th) will make the atmosphere even better. Price per person €18.00. Reservation required at: 3397536641.
- Dinner in the Vineyard 2018
Mariotti’s farm celebrates the pleasant summer nights with a dinner along the Farm enlighted rows:
– JULY 14th: dinner in the Vineyard starting at 08:00 p.m. with a set menu including meat main courses and the farm fine wine. The jazz band Sack And The Fatbones will perform to make the atmosphere even better. € 35,00 per person. Download the menu
– JULY 28th: the dinner along our hystorical rows will begin at 08:00 p.m., where the Duo Voodoo Child will perform. At sunset, a seafood menu and our best wine lables will be served at the table while listening emotional folk, blues and reggae music. € 45,00 per person. Download the menu.
Info and reservations at: 3397536641.
- Apericena to the sound of summer
Mariotti Farm is back by popular demand for an apericena in the magnificent atmosphere of our historical vineyard. At sunset the folk blues band Alte Feuilp will start playing, while families and friends can taste our best wine labels and local products. € 20.00 per person.
Info and reservations at: 3397536641
Azienda Agricola Mariotti
Address: Via delle Cave 3
61030 Montemaggiore al metauro
61030 Montemaggiore al metauro
Phone: (+39) 0721 891370
Mobile: (+39) 346 0292041
Monday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Tuesday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Wednesday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Thursday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Friday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Saturday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
SundayAdvance Reservation Required