Autumn in Mariotti’s vineyard
Our Cellar opens exceptionally on sunday december 11th at the purpose to receive wine lovers and food enthusiasts and guiding them to our wine tasting experience.
We believe that, a good glass of wine can be tasted only with emotions: for this reason, you will be admiring our historic vineyard cultivated by passionated and skillfull winemakers.
Our tasting package will include a taste of 5 wine lables:
- Piandeifiori Bianchello del Metauro D.O.C.
- Riflessi Bianchello del Metauro D.O.C.
- Annibale Colli Pesaresi Sangiovese D.O.C.
- Acanto Marche (Indicazione Geografica Tipica) Rosso
- Auro Bianchello del Metauro D.O.C. Passito
The wines will be paired to our charcuterie board of local cold cuts and cheese.
Date & Time: Sunday December 11th from 15:00.
Price per person € 18,00
Purchase now your wine tasting experience directly on the web site of “Il Calice Racconta”
Info @ 339-7536641
Don’t miss out!
Mariotti Farm participates in the 45th edition of Cartoceto PDO Festival, an exhibition market of Olive Oil and typical products.
The event takes place in Cartoceto, a well-known town in the Marche region for the quality of local olives and olive oil. It will be held on sunday november 6th and sunday november 13th with the purpose to promote the land and local products.
The best producers of traditional food excellences will gather there, in the town main square, leading food and wine lovers to discover the gastronomic traditions of the land.
Come and visit Mariotti Farm dedicated stand for a great tasting experience of our products.
Mariotti farm, resumes wine tasting in the cellar!!!
Starting from monday october 17th, we are inviting every wine lover to join our unique wine tasting experience taking place right next to our cellar door.
Event dates: every monday, tuesday and thursday from 17:00.
This experience will include a taste of 6 wine lables of you choice, to be paired with delicious appetizers including cold cuts, cheese and croutons.
Price per person € 15,00
Book now your wine tasting experience: (+39)346-0292041
If you wish to partecipate to our wine tastings in a different day, please contact us at the number above to check the availability.
Mariotti farm shall participate to “La Staffetta del Bianchello 2022 Edition”. An unique and important event to discover the origins of our history and traditions.
Staffetta del Bianchello stops along Mariotti’s historical rows to discover the connection between art and wine lables.
Date & Time: Saturday august 27th @ 07:30 p.m.
- 07:30 p.m. welcome drink in the cellar
– SOLDIVALLE 2021 & ABBRACCI 2020 Bianchello del Metauro DOC
– mixed crostini bread
- 07:45 p.m. meeting with Doctor Vanessa Faroni in Mariotti historic vineyard: pictures and stories about Bianchello, Sangiovese dei Colli Pesaresi and Marche IGT wine lables.
- 8:00 p.m. dinner in the cellar
– passatelli pasta with creamy truffle sauce
– PIANDEIFIORI 2017 Bianchello del Metauro DOC superiore
– regional cheese, cold cuts and side dishes
– RIFLESSI 2021 Bianchello del Metauro DOC
– home-made dry cookies
– AURO Bianchello del Metauro DOC Passito
Vegetarian menu available on request
It will be possible to become a partner of Associazione Culturale Camminando Sui Tuoi Passi (cultural association organizing “L’ Altra Staffetta” and “La Staffetta del Bianchello”) at a cost of € 5,00 to be paid during the event.
Price per person: € 35,00
Reduction for children:
7 to 15 y.o. € 20,00
0 to 6 y.o. Free
Direct payment at the cellar
Mariotti Farm, in cooperation with “Vite Maritata – centro di degustazione e ristoro” helds dinners in the magnificent atmosphere of our historic vineyard.
- wednesday august 17th
- friday august 19th
- wednesday august 31st (event rescheduled for tuesday august 30th due to bad weather condition)
The event begins at 08:00 p.m. with a free welcome drink, following with our fine dinner in the vineyard.
– Welcome Drink;
– First course (different every evening);
– Cold cuts and cheese;
– Piadina sfogliata (Italian Wrap);
– Side dishes;
– Dry cookies;
– A wine glass of our best labels:
Price per person € 28.00
Extra wine glass € 4.00; Wine bottle € 10.00
Reduction for children:
3 to 12 y.o. € 19,00
The event can be rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions
Our customers can enjoy cultural moments thanks to our special guests:
Local writers and poets who will talk about their inspiration, that gave birth to their poems and books about our fascinating landscapes.
DJ set won’t be missing:
- Funny DeeJay
- Alessandro DJ
They will make the atmosphere even better.
Event rescheduled for tuesday august 30th due to bad weather condition
Mariotti Farm helds aperitifs in the magnificent atmosphere of its historic vineyard.
Starting from june 20th to august 30th, we are pleased to invite all wine lovers to visit our cellar. Reserve now you table right in front of the rows and come to enjoy a great tasting experience.
Date & Time: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 06:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
– A wine glass of our best labels, cold cuts & cheese platter and piadina (italian wrap) € 15,00 ;
– Two wine glasses of our best labels, cold cuts & cheese platter and piadina € 20,00 ;
Mariotti Farm, during summer time, helds an unique wine tasting experience taking place along its historical rows, in a peaceful countryside atmosphere.
The tasting will include 6 wine lables of you choice to be paired with delicious appetizers.
Event dates: every monday, tuesday and thursday from 17:00 to 19:00.
On tuesday, our wine tasting tour will be also available in english, german and dutch.
Price per person € 15,00
June 22nd menu:
– Welcome drink (Mariotti Sparkling Wine);
– Seafood risotto paired with Riflessi Bianchello del Metauro DOC 2021;
– Roasted monkfish paired with Asdrubale Bianchello del Metauro DOC 2018;
– Roasted potatoes with breadcrumbs;
– A Taste of Coldiluce Marche I.G.T. Bianco 2019;
For more information contact us at the number: 071 6609257
Reservations at: https://www.locandadeicasta.it/events/#
After the great success of last editions, Mariotti Farm gladly invites every wine lover and fans of local products for an unique wine tasting experience.
In this occasion it is possible to taste for free some of our best lables and, upon reservation, our guests can lunch with regional products to choose from porchetta, piadina, cold cuts, cheese and more.
– cold cuts and cheese board with 2 wine glasses € 15,00
– cold cuts and cheese board with 3 wine glasses € 20,00
- saturday may 28th 10:00 – 19:00
- sunday may 29th 10:00 – 18:00
We look forward to see you all!
Info and reservations at: 339-7536641
Azienda Agricola Mariotti
61030 Montemaggiore al metauro
Monday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Tuesday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Wednesday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Thursday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Friday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30
Saturday8:00 - 12:30 / 15:00 - 19:30